As businesses are gradually allowed to return to work we are obliged to follow certain rules in order to make sure we take every precaution to help with the safety and protection of our staff and customers. Below you will see the way in which we have to work and we merely ask that you accept and understand that we will always be working in your best interests.
We will check before attending valuations and before arranging any viewings if any party has/anyone had COVID-19 or shown symptoms, if shielding or clinically vulnerable or currently self isolating.
Questions we will ask and conditions to be applied:
- Are you in at “risk” category as outlined by government
- Are you/or anyone in the household symptomatic?
- Have you/anyone in the household previously tested positive and since recovered
- We will use appointment systems for visits to the office and conducting viewings.
- We will not carry out any open house viewings.
- We will encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and only in person if they have a strong and declared interest.
- We will accompany viewings, but we must try to keep a minimum of 2 metres apart from others. No more that two people (from the same household) to view.
- We will wear masks. We will ask that viewers wear masks. We will ask that they use hand sanitiser. All internal doors will be opened. Surfaces are not to be touched by the viewer.
- We will not enter into conversation during the viewing, but we can deal with any questions outside the property.
- Where viewings are unaccompanied, we will advise the vendor how best to conduct the viewing. We will ensure that the viewer understands how they are to conduct themselves.
- The viewer to wash hands on entering the property/or use their own sanitiser – paper towels to be used when drying hands.
- Vendor and viewer to avoid close contact, they will be asked not to touch any surfaces or door handles. Masks to be worn.
- Where appropriate we would suggest that the vendor stay in the garden.
- All surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned once the viewing has taken place.
- We welcome the opportunity to be able to visit your property to carry out a free market appraisal.
- We will maintain the same protocol that we do when carrying out viewings.
- We will wear masks, gloves (if appropriate) and sanatize our hands before entering the property.
- We will maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules.
- If preferable we will not discuss the valuation face to face, but make contact by video or telephone when we return to the office.
If you have any quereies or observation please do not hesitate to let us know.